Careers | Bar Supervisor
Current Openings: 2
Provide Customer Service: This is one of the main responsibilities and includes taking food orders for those sitting at the bar and ensuring these orders get communicated to the kitchen staff When it comes to taking drink orders, you must be able to take and prepare multiple orders at a time.
Prepare Beverages: Maintaining consistent accuracy beverage preparation this is important for both customer satisfaction and the bottom line of the establishment.
Monitor Patrons: You will often be the last line of defense in preventing monitoring our patrons from pushing themselves past their limit You must have the social perceptiveness and must take the appropriate actions to ensure their safety.
Maintain a Clean Bar: Keeping the bar clean and following SOPs is crucial.
Restock Bar: A part of your responsibility is to know the frequent sellers and make sure the bar is stocked accordingly.
All executives work as per internal set goals, hence you will work closely with the AM Hotel Kollection head office and will take part in any activity that the head office may deem necessary Please note that in line of same activity, you may also be required to share your expertise with other AM Hotel Kollection partner hotels.
Skills & Requirements:
- Hotel Management and/or skill relevant education preferred
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills
- Computer dexterity: MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prior experience in position of application - two years in the same role.
- Must be open to joining at any of the AM Hotel Kollection locations (AM Hotel Kollection is now at 11 locations & growing)