Careers | Chef Multi Cuisine
Current Openings: 2
As Executive Chef you will be operator's appointment and your responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Management of the Kitchen & FnB Department - Quality, Quantity and Profits
- Overall menu planning and presentation + training of fnb production and service
- Maintaining of all records and presenting reports to the AM Hotel management on monthly basis and as and when required with AM Hotel Kollection team planning manpower and maintaining standards (SOPs).
Please additionally note that as an executive of AM Hotel Kollection, we believe in multitasking and ensuring that the food presentation and food taste are exceptionally good as per dish and menu. Receiving positive guest/Customer feedback on continuous basis is a key deliverable. All executives work as per internal set goals, hence you will work closely with the A M Hotel Kollection head office and will take part in any activity that the head office may deem necessary. Please note that in line of same activity, you may also be required to share your expertise with other AM Hotel Kollection partner hotels.
Skills & Requirements:
- Hotel Management and/or skill relevant education preferred
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills
- Computer dexterity: MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prior experience in position of application - two years in the same role.
- Must be open to joining at any of the AM Hotel Kollection locations (AM Hotel Kollection is now at 11 locations & growing)