Careers | HR Manager
Current Openings: 2
Your role as a HR manager will include the following:
- Designing hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs
- Managing compensation and benefits plans
- Overseeing employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks
Please additionally note that as an executive of AM Hotel Kollection, we believe in multi-tasking you will work closely with the AM Hotel Kollection head office and will take part in any activity that the head office may deem necessary. Please note that in line of same activity, you may also be required to share your expertise with other AM Hotel Kollection partner hotels.
Skills & Requirements:
- Hotel Management and/or skill relevant education preferred
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills
- Computer dexterity: MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prior experience in position of application - two years in the same role.
- Must be open to joining at any of the AM Hotel Kollection locations (AM Hotel Kollection is now at 11 locations & growing)