Careers | Store Manager
Current Openings: 2
Your role as a store manager will include the following:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received and refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Follow up on documentation of after hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Identify and report any slow moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs
Please additionally note that as an executive of AM Hotel Kollection, we believe in multitasking you will work closely with the AM Hotel Kollection head office and will take part in any activity that the head office may deem necessary. Please note that in line of same activity, you may also be required to share your expertise with other AM Hotel Kollection partner hotels.
Skills & Requirements:
- Hotel Management and/or skill relevant education preferred
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills
- Computer dexterity: MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prior experience in position of application - two years in the same role.
- Must be open to joining at any of the AM Hotel Kollection locations (AM Hotel Kollection is now at 11 locations & growing)