We hope all of you are safe and healthy!
AM Hotel Kollection has always offered peaceful stays to those looking for a getaway. During these challenging times, your safety and well-being is our top priority.
We have been hard at work, implementing new policies and standards for your safety and health.
- Temperature checks are mandatory for all guests at check-in
- Check-in formalities, travel history disclosure and self-health declarations are mandatory as well. Contactless check in can be accessed 48 hours prior to check in on www.amhotelkollection.com/online_checkin
- Sanitation stations and hygiene guidelines have been placed across the hotel
- All our staff is equipped with masks, gloves and has been trained extensively on safety & hygiene procedures
- All our staff is temperature checked and health screened twice a day
- The hotel is sanitized daily (every 6 hours) and at night, with special focus on frequently touched surfaces using highest grade of cleaning solutions
- Your room, bathroom and all surfaces have been fumigated and sanitized before your arrival
- Your bed & bath linen has been sanitized using internationally recommended solutions at 70 degrees temperature
- Wearing a mask in public areas is mandatory. These are available with the hotel on request
- The hotel layout has been revised to maintain social distancing
- Extra soap and sanitizers are available at the hotel on request
- Activities within common areas, restaurant tables and bar tables need to be pre-booked with the front office to maintain social distancing and sanitation processes
- We request all guests to keep high standards of personal hygiene, maintain social distancing and follow coughing/respiratory etiquette
- All guests are recommended to check the latest COVID-19 travel protocols before traveling
For those who are concerned about any upcoming bookings, we have multiple options which include both flexible date changes and cancellations wherever possible.
Please connect with us on email@example.com for any re-scheduling requests or any questions. You can also contact your travel agent or online booking site for more information.
We thank everyone for their cooperation in these difficult times and wish good health to all.